hello! I don't have PayPal - is there a way to pay via Visa instead? thanks!
Your Financial Story
A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
A No-Nonsense Game about Personal Finance, Money Management, & Budgeting
Take control of your personal finances through game-based learning! Your Financial Story follows your life; from researching top careers, adapting to unexpected life events, practical budgeting, and beyond.
Discover how to leave your parent's house, choose a career, and adapt to real life situations as you learn how to budget for life along the way.
- Practice the world's most effective budgeting method (Zero-sum) in environments tailored to your personal financial situation.
- Learn top earning careers available with a highschool diploma, trade certificate, or university degree
- Explore a vast, comic book world, jumping in and out of different panels & environments
- Experience an engaging real world personal finance simulation
- Your Financial Story is designed with the latest in Game-Based Learning research in mind
- Learn through game mechanics that transfer learning more effectively than traditional paper & pencil learning methods
More info at https://www.yourfinancialstory.info/home
How to Play:
1. WASD or Arrow Keys = Movement & Jump
2. Shift = Run
3. Space = Select
Mobile or Touchscreen:
Onscreen Touch Controls
|Updated||3 days ago|
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux|
|Author||Brogan M. Pratt|
|Genre||Educational, Visual Novel|
|Made with||Construct, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator|
|Tags||banking-game, construct-3, financial-literacy, Hand-drawn, highschool, money-management, Narrative, personal-finance|
|Average session||About a half-hour|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Mouse, Touchscreen, Smartphone|
|Accessibility||Color-blind friendly, Subtitles, Configurable controls, Interactive tutorial|
|Links||Blog, Support, Twitter|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $3.94 CAD. You will get access to the following files:
- Educator Pricing3 days ago
- And it's Done! Welcome to Practical Financial Education12 days ago
- New Dialogue SystemAug 01, 2019
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Hi there! You can choose to pay via Visa without needing to create a Paypal account.
Just select 'Paypal', then select to 'pay with Credit or Debit', fill out your info, then at the bottom of the screen when it asks if you want to create a Paypal account, select 'no thanks.'
It goes through Paypal for security purposes, but there is no need to actually create or have a Paypal account.